BUJO BULLET JOURNAL SETTING UP : LET'S MAKE OUR LIFE ORGANIZE

By Sonya Octa - Thursday, November 30, 2017



On this post I want to share about bullet journal or we can simplify it with “bujo”. I just set up my bujo for December. Bujo helps me a lot to make me organize and make my life even easier. Make simple layouts so I can keep in touch with it. I think if we make so many layout for our bullet journal gonna make us focus on many things and it’s not good tho. With the simple layouts that I made just make me focus on my goals for this month and I can easily track all of the things on my bujo. Then get the directions of what step I need to do next to accomplish my to do list and give a check list on goals that I’ve achieve so I can move forward.

Detail :
  • Monthly Spread
  • Weekly To Do List
  • Blogpost Ideas
  • Habit Tracker
  • Sleep Tracker
  • Monthly Goals
  • Journaling Page

 

Ok, for now I'm gonna explain on every layout content that I made for my bujo. Let's get into it!
First of all, on the first page month of December I have this. I usually called it monthly planner. Consist of 2 pages here, for a month planning outline. This layout make me easier to see my planning for a month. Be creactive as much as you can! Draw some doodles, sticker, or do some decor on your monthly spread maybe make you feel more inspire.
The second layout that consist of 2 pages too for a week is this weekly to do list page. So, basically on this weekly to do list layout consist of 4 weeks in a row so it's 8 pages all in. On this layout you can write your goals and your to do list on every week so it more detail. You can write anything you need to do every week and every day whether it on Monday, Saturday, Sunday or any other days. Add some doodles, stickers, or little picture on this pages too. Be creative! Especially on the goals page, it gonna make you enjoy on looking at them.

This is gonna be the most interesting part for me hehe. For the month of December I made habit tracker and it different from the months before. I'm gonna try to make a 3 new habit and the two of them are workout and yoga. I don't want to do many some new habit at once before it gonna doesn't work well on me. Also, I always made "monthly goals" on my bujo every month. Yes, I need to get my life together. Tryna organize and productive every day, okay, I'm still trying on this and impove it like everyday. I always put "blogpost ideas" on every month because as you know I updated my blog every month. The last one on this page is the "sleep tracker". Trust me, I recommend you to put this on your bujo because it works well on me and this tracker makes me be more organize and have a better habit on sleeping.
The last page of my bujo is this "journaling page". This page is basically you can put and write anything you want related to the month of December. Maybe when I have a good memory with my friends, my boyfriend, or my family I'm gonna save and share my memory on this page. I just randomly write something I like related to the month. Sometimes I share my favorite quotes of the month, share my story about my favorite and inspiring people in my life, or just write the lyrics of my favorite song this month. I just really like and enjoy doing it.


I have a recommendation for you who first time make a bujo and got the inspiration to start it, here the link. If you have many school projects, college tasks, or maybe you have many work deadline, start to make a journal is the best choice you gonna make. Because trust me, it gonna makes your life so much easier and organize of course!

That’s all! I hope that you enjoy it, feel inspire and hope this post so much helpful for you. Stay updated for the another post.

よろしく、




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments