MY 2018 MORNING ROUTINE

By Sonya Octa - Saturday, January 20, 2018


Okay, for this post I'm gonna share with you guys about my 2018 morning routine. Seriously, I do really like doing something routine, so I'd share it for a little bit more detail. I hope that it might help you to start your morning routine. Basically, I do my routine every morning. Doing such a morning routine much easier for morning person. By sharing this, you can figure out what things that can fit on yourself. You don't have to everything that I do in my morning routine. Don't even compare yourself to me or others because we have our own strengths and weaknesses. Just reflect to your own self what best for you and choose what you can do. Don't choose things that you even can do for yourself. It will helps you to know yourself more to because also it kinda find out what fit the best for yourself. If you've been done morning routine before you can add some things on your morning routine list. But for you who never done this kind of morning routine before and gonna try it for the first time, I recommend you to choose few things first that fit on you. You just have to proud of yourself by do them daily. My morning routine makes me even more productive and mindfull than before. Just focus on yourself!

So here's my morning routine for 2018 :

1. WAKE UP

I know, we need such a big struggle for waking up especially on the early morning. But I have some tips that maybe will work on you to wake up earlier.

  • Just set 1 alarm, no more. You'll get a better quality of sleep and I think it gonna work well because there is no back up alarm anymore.
  • Place your alarm on the place you hard to reach. Make sure you only can reach your alarm by walk. It gonna helps you to wake up, trust me.


2. DRINK WATER

Water is really important for our body, totally important. By drinking water, you'll got many benefit for your body. It's really good for your body and for the health. Usually, I drink 2 glass of water when I wake up in the morning. It will helps activate our internal organs. Drinking water also keep ourself to stay hidrated. So, start it from now, do it right now, drink water every single day.

3. CLEAN ROOM

After wake up is a must to make my room clean especially my bed aswell. Always clean my room before doing another activity in the morning.

4. WASH FACE

Wash my face every morning to keep my face clean and moist as well. Always do my skin care routine every morning. I usually use Clean&Clear deep action daily pore cleanser. It helps me to totally feeling awake.

5. BREAKFAST

Breakfast is my most favorite meal of the whole day. Yeah, I just really enjoy eat my breakfast and drink a cup of tea or milk. Listen to my favorite music while eat my breakfast too.

6. YOGA

The best part and the most favorite thing to do in the morning! Yoga is my favorite part of this morning routine. I do really love yoga. Basically, we can do yoga everytime and everywhere we want. But, the best time for yoga is in the morning. Exception when I'm in a rush or hectic time that I need to do something important I just skip this morning yoga and do yoga later in the afternoon or night time. It based on the condition that I have in the morning. I do really love doing yoga because it feels so relaxing and good for my body.

7. WORKOUT

After doing yoga I countinue to do workout. I want to burn my fat and of course to stay healthy every single day. Every people have their own version to do in workout. There are so many kind of workout practice in the internet. I suggested you to search it on pinterest and you'll find many workout inspiration there. Find what best and fit for youself.

8. TAKE A BATH

Being sweaty after workout is the best feeling in the morning. Yas, after workout of course I take a bath. It feels so refreshing my whole body and it feels so good. My another favorite part on my morning routine.

I hope you guys like it and can inspire you to start the morning routine. You can start it by do two habit first for a month and you can add another habit in the next month. Do what feels good for yourself, don't do what you don't like and don't compare yourself to others. Because every person is different, right? Keep the goals on your mind and keep your commitment. Hope you can make the best desicions for the whole day by starting the routine.


よろしく、





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments